Mac DAT Video Converter is all in-one solution to converts almost popular video for Mac users. Using DAT Video Converter for Mac, Mac users can easily convert video format among regular video formats such as: WMV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPEG, WMA, M4A, AAC, OGG, 3G2, MP2, AC3, etc. using this video converting tool users can revise video length, brightness, contrast, color, video resolution, etc. As well as, this video converter supports Trim video, Crop video, Batch conversion and lot’s more.
Lets on the key function and features of Mac DAT Video Converter:
- Converts almost video formats from one to another
- Rip audio from almost video
- Converts audio to audio formats
- Supports all portable devices and gadgets
- Allow to set new parameters for the output video
- Provides preview option to judge output quality
- Having high conversion speed with excellent quality
- Have user-friendly interface
- Easy steps to perform all jobs, etc.
To convert the video-to-video, video-to-audio and audio-to-audio, you don’t need to have or learn any technical skill. Just bring the copy of DAT Video Converter for Mac and start conversion with a few clicks on the mouse. Here all the converting steps with Mac DAT Video Converter have been given below:
- Step 1: Bring a copy, install and launch the DAT Video Converter for Mac
- Step 2: Click on “Add files” button to upload the file(s) you need to convert
- Step 3: Select “Trim video” to set the start and end time.
- Step 4: Select “Crop” button to remove blank or black edge(s) from the video
- Step 5: Now click on “Video Effect” button to set the new parameters for the output video
- Step 6: After the “step 5” you need to choose the “Output file format”.
- Step 7: Now set the destination to save the output or you can leave as default destination.
- Step 8: Finally, click on the “Start” button to begin the conversion process.
Now wait for a few minutes till you don’t het the successful report. After the successful conversion, the output video will be saving into either default location or set destination. Now the output video or audio is ready to play on any media players and gadgets!